Rocket Fuel

There are newer employer reviews for Rocket Fuel

Great culture

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Rocket Fuel full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Awesome product, happy clients, lots of training and room for growth

Cons

Growing fast. Hard to keep up!

Intranet is a great step in helping us help ourselves

70 Other Employee Reviews for Rocket Fuel (View Most Recent)

Over promised - Under delivered.

I have been working at Rocket Fuel full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great product - It really does work!

Cons

False promises. Conflicted management.
    Lack of employee trust.

Shape up! Lead by example.

Left this toxic company with toxic people and culture for good!

I worked at Rocket Fuel full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are no pros for working at this company.

Cons

No complaint policy for discrimination, harassment and hostile work environment. They keep hiring through referrals. The most political and dysfunctional employees are at the management level who keep hiring political people like them. These same employees in turn hire people like themselves again and again and again and the cycle continues. Basically, the entire company is filled with dysfunctional employees thereby creating a highly dysfunctional culture. Don't understand how in the world the founders sit on it and not even notice how this cycle is impacting the company for worse than providing equal opportunity for employment! This is the worst career move of my life and I left the company as am one of those employees who regards integrity above anything else.

There is rampant discrimination, F word is used after every other sentence and coworkers and managers are like drama queens throwing temper tantrums. During the interview they give you a bag filled with gifts and what not, paint a brilliant picture of the company and culture. The moment you are hired everything changes. You are beaten to death in the game of politics. There is no time to work as your entire time goes in validating everyone's drama around. The whole time I worked here all we had to do was to keep saying sorry to every other manager throwing temper tantrums. Finally, I would go home end of the day, work 4-5 extra hours which made it a 16-18 hour work day! Don't know about other departments but if you are interviewing for Analytics or Ad Ops or Sales group be very careful! I made a bad career decision by joining this toxic place and was smart enough to get out of here asap.

The founders are only focused on making money and keeping the cash flowing in. The dirty internal politics goes unnoticed and most times people get fired for not giving in and trying to stand up for what's right. Working hard and being optimistic is something you are highly discouraged from doing here. Lacks integrity to the core you have to pretend like you are the dumbest person ever and your peers and managers will love you. If you are smart, hard working and do not participate in dirty politics by putting someone down and someone else up high then you are let go of. Luckily I did not give this company a chance to do that with me as I have seen them doing so with rest of the hard working ex-coworkers who were let go of because some dysfunctional-political peer/manager's drama was not validated by them.

I ended up finding a wonderful opportunity at a wonderful company and moved on before letting them make my life more miserable. I would never ever recommend this company even to a criminal as jail would still be a better place for them than this toxic place! It's high time this company gets audited or sued for some of its practices that I have seen.

Please fire a few dysfunctional employees who have made the entire culture toxic.

There are newer employer reviews for Rocket Fuel