There are newer employer reviews for Rocket Fuel

All of the 1 star ratings are giving Rocket Fuel too much credit!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Rocket Fuel full-time

Pros

It's a pay check. Easy parking.

Cons

There appears to be rampant sexual, age and racial discrimination. And, God help you if you complain to HR. Complete and utter incompetence from HR in particular, but it extends across all disciplines at leadership level all the way to the top. This is one of the most disrespectful work environments I've ever work in.

Advice to Management

Good luck with the class action law suit that will more than likely come from your bigotry and hostile work environment. I am amazed at the number for reviews just like mine. Guess what? Your problem is not a single disgruntled employee. You have serious HR & Leadership issues.

Other Employee Reviews for Rocket Fuel

Horrible starting!!!

I have been working at Rocket Fuel full-time

Pros

Free food and drinking. Close drive to home.

Cons

HR very not organized. All my paper forms are lost and no one know my salary. They tell me I have to give them information but I never receive anything. My benefit information is wrong after changing 3 times. I hope rest of company better!! So far, just headache!! Maybe I should go back to last company more happy :(

Advice to Management

Teach HR to be helpful, not blame me!!

Best of the many places I have worked

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Rocket Fuel full-time

Pros

Still has small company feel while growing like a teenager. Always trying to find better ways to treat employees. CEO is always willing to spend time with employees on a one-on-one level. Trying hard to NOT be IBM or anyone else, just Rocket Fuel.

Cons

Employees having to live through the company transition from small to big. This is good and bad. Some will feel like the train is running them over. Others will embrace this. Lack of systems can cause the appearance of confusion (part of rapid growth)

Advice to Management

Keep on top of the changes and don't let it get away from you. Keeping the "Feel" of the company you started is crucial from the employee standpoint.