Rocket Lawyer
www.rocketlawyer.com San Francisco, CA

Not a great place to work

Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Rocket Lawyer full-time for more than a year

ProsGood location in SOMA
Fun people to work with

ConsManagement is very unorganized. High pressure sales tactics. Lots of talk of upward movement, but in reality its a lot of BS to get to to stay with the company.
Expectation is to make 100 cold calls per day. Customer service is not helpful. When customers have questions, they take a lot of time to respond causing problems.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire people who have previous experience managing a team. Your current managers are disliked, and are clueless when it comes to managing their teams.

Great Product, Great People, Great company!

Director of Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Rocket Lawyer full-time for more than a year

Pros: 1. Well Funded & strong support from investors. 2. Experienced & respected leadership team. Founder, CEO, VP's all have a proven track record of success.… Cons: Really no cons to mention. Only risks I see for potential candidates, is if you are looking for an easy job where there are no expectations… Advice to Senior Management: Keep hiring and developing great talent. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Was great when I started, now they're driving away good talent.

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Rocket Lawyer full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great location in San Francisco, snacks and drinks provided including an espresso machine and… Cons: Increasingly political environment! Terrible benefits, upper management is disinclined to hear either complaints or good ideas. They have… Advice to Senior Management: Stop driving away talent and work on retaining the good… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Rocket Lawyer.

Worked for Rocket Lawyer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rocket Lawyer reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rocket Lawyer CEO Dan Nye. All reviews posted anonymously by Rocket Lawyer employees.