There are newer employer reviews for Rocket Lawyer

Good for new grads

Former Employee - Business Specialist  in  San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Business Specialist in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Rocket Lawyer full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Rocket Lawyer has a great product - the access to these legal documents really helps business owners
-Fun people to work with, snacks and coffee always available
-Great location - really convenient

Cons

-It's a grind on the sales team - 100 calls a day, 10 days PTO....it's a transactional sale, so you really just need to be at your desk as much as possible
-Because of the nature of the sale, you can't really take days off or you won't hit commission

Be more approachable and open to new ideas on the sales team

27 Other Employee Reviews for Rocket Lawyer (View Most Recent)

A Great Opportunity and Learning Experience.

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Rocket Lawyer full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked for Rocket Lawyer for 18 months and it was a great transition from my old career into the tech world. Before Rocket Lawyer, I had minimal experience with Tech or Inside Sales. Because of the extensive Sales training and day to day transactions, I was able to launch myself and my career into the tech world. I use the skill-set that I gained from Rocket Lawyer every day in my new role to keep me as a top performer month after month.

Cons

This is not for the person that wants to sit in a cube and watch the clock. This is a high energy environment for someone that is hungry and looking to learn this industry. You will be challenged but will never be bored. Whether you are fine tuning your skills or are brand new, you will be supported. You should be ready to have a high call volume, but in the end it will pay off. Side Note: During my interviews, all I had to do was mention my daily activities and that I worked for Rocket Lawyer, and the entire tone shifted from inquiry to 'When can you start?'

Hopefully you will keep the tradition of team leads and other leadership roles being promoted from within as the company continues to grow and be successful.

Good Start Up Company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Ogden, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

I worked at Rocket Lawyer full-time for less than a year

Pros

The environment really supports an employee ambition to learn and improve provided you bring your concerns to the correct department.

Cons

The work environment is not as professionally conducted as one might expect. Although this allows for a relaxed work environment, it creates an air of non-productivity

Act strongly on the advice of employees when they offer feedback.

There are newer employer reviews for Rocket Lawyer

Worked for Rocket Lawyer? Contribute to the Community!