There are newer employer reviews for Rocket Lawyer

Great intro into tech sales, fun sales culture

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Rocket Lawyer full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great learning experience and introduction into SaaS sales. New people are quickly welcomed, trained and producing fairly quickly. Targets are realistic and very attainable. I worked at Rocket Lawyer for 1.5 years developed a strong skill-set that I'll take with me throughout my career. After 1-2 years experience here those who wish to get into Enterprise sales will have no problem.

Cons

Be ready and willing to work extremely hard. It's a very transnational oriented environment so if you're not comfortable making 70+ calls a day don't bother applying.

Advice to Management

Make sure the great sales culture is maintained as we grow and always seek to provide as much communication as possible between departments

Other Employee Reviews for Rocket Lawyer

1. A Great Opportunity and Learning Experience.

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Rocket Lawyer full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked for Rocket Lawyer for 18 months and it was a great transition from my old career into the tech world. Before Rocket Lawyer, I had minimal experience with Tech or Inside Sales. Because of the extensive Sales training and day to day transactions, I was able to launch myself and my career into the tech world. I use the skill-set that I gained from Rocket Lawyer every day in my new role to keep me as a top performer month after month.

Cons

This is not for the person that wants to sit in a cube and watch the clock. This is a high energy environment for someone that is hungry and looking to learn this industry. You will be challenged but will never be bored. Whether you are fine tuning your skills or are brand new, you will be supported. You should be ready to have a high call volume, but in the end it will pay off. Side Note: During my interviews, all I had to do was mention my daily activities and that I worked for Rocket Lawyer, and the entire tone shifted from inquiry to 'When can you start?'

Advice to Management

Hopefully you will keep the tradition of team leads and other leadership roles being promoted from within as the company continues to grow and be successful.

Good for new grads

Former Employee - Business Specialist in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Business Specialist in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Rocket Lawyer full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Rocket Lawyer has a great product - the access to these legal documents really helps business owners -Fun people to work with, snacks and coffee always available -Great location - really convenient

Cons

-It's a grind on the sales team - 100 calls a day, 10 days PTO....it's a transactional sale, so you really just need to be at your desk as much as possible -Because of the nature of the sale, you can't really take days off or you won't hit commission

Advice to Management

Be more approachable and open to new ideas on the sales team