Rockwell Automation
www.rockwellautomation.com Milwaukee, WI 5000+ Employees

Great place to work but limited opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Rockwell Automation full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThey hire very talented hard working people. I very rarely came across indivduals that were difficult to work with most often people went the extra mile to help. There is a sense of community within the organization. Benefits include tuition reimbursement, good 401K matching plan, and other reward and bonus incentives. I worked here during the 2008 recession and I felt that is was managed very well by senior management.

ConsIf you are looking for a cutting edge highly innovated dynamic place to work this might not be suited for you. Rockwell is a conservative yet tried and true engineering company to work for.

NA

Chicago, IL

I have been working at Rockwell Automation

Pros: Compensation, Work/Life Balance, Challenge. Not a bad place to work. Cons: Performance based pay. ------- ------- -------- Advice to Senior Management: Advice to Management Offer some advice or feedback to the leadership… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Thankful to have a job, but that is about it.

Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Rockwell Automation

Pros: Average compensation, some flexibility with schedule depending on what you… Cons: All areas are understaffed. Expect to do more with less. Work hard all year, get very good feedback from manager, but then a poor review.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Rockwell Automation.

Worked for Rockwell Automation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rockwell Automation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rockwell Automation CEO Keith D. Nosbusch. All reviews posted anonymously by Rockwell Automation employees.