Rockwell Automation
www.rockwellautomation.com Milwaukee, WI 5000+ Employees

Rockwell Automation is a sound, conservatve organization.

Senior Training Specialist (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Rockwell Automation full-time for more than 5 years

ProsRockwell is a sound, stable, professional environment that tends to be conservative. They are open to young/new as well as experienced talent. They have a pretty decent overall package and are focused on getting the job done well & safely, with integrity.

ConsIf you have proactive suggestions, their typically is little room for creative ideas, even though saying they're open. They want to save $$ but are not open to truly objective cost cutting measures administratively.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to truly cut cost, please look at some of your processes in place. A simple example is your "required" rental car/hotel pick policy for employees that travel. It happens to be some of the absolute most expensive choices out there. In several arenas, you get by quite nicely with a relook.

No Plan for Personnel Professional Growth

Production Control Analyst (Former Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Rockwell Automation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good business strategy, and leadership. Cons: Does not recognize highly skilled employees and prepare a… Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time identifying top employees and prepare a growth… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An experience

Customer Care Representative (Former Employee)
Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I worked at Rockwell Automation full-time for more than a year

Pros: People are friendly. Decent cafeteria Cons: Some supervisor are very not knowledgeable of their task at hand. Positions available depending on who you are and who you know, not on what… Advice to Senior Management: Get informed qualified people in key positions not the son… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Rockwell Automation.

Worked for Rockwell Automation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rockwell Automation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rockwell Automation CEO Keith D. Nosbusch. All reviews posted anonymously by Rockwell Automation employees.