Rockwell Automation

www.rockwellautomation.com

Great experience, don't believe everything they tell you to get you to accept the job offer.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Davenport, IA

ProsGreat experience, majority of employees are wonderful.

ConsDue to "economic stress", they did not honor the tuition reimbursement promise. After that they said there was no place to grow from my position due to my lack of a college degree, and that my current position didn't require one, so I quit. That was after reviving my account, surpassing my sales goal by 20% (sales? Not even my job), and getting multiple customer service awards. If that wasn't enough, there was nothing left for me to do. They kind of backed me into a corner and I don't believe they thought I would actually leave.

Side note: When interviewing an employee for a job, its wise to remember everything they have said to you. When someone says they work because they want to and not because they have to, you need to be aware they can walk any time they feel like it!

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees, honor your word. Don't hire people for technical jobs and expect them to excel at sales.... You need to support your embedded assets, many of them feel abandoned!

Nobody cares or cared if anything was getting done or not.

Product Manager (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Rockwell Automation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A few driven, motivated people Cons: Lots of people not doing any work. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stone Age Rockwell - Don't Let Common Sense Get in the Way of Growth

Project Manager (Former Employee) Mequon, WI

I worked at Rockwell Automation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good people, good product., good values. Cons: Archaic, still using many legacy software products, cannot see the… Advice to Senior Management: Keeping looking for how to improve; don't just keep repeating… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Rockwell Automation.

Worked for Rockwell Automation? Contribute to the Community!