Rockwell Collins

www.rockwellcollins.com

Where is the future at Rockwell Collins?

Senior Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) Melbourne, FL

ProsHealth benefits with HMO is best in class. Coworkers are great people to work with. Interesting work with aviation products. Ability to move up through roles.

ConsBecoming just another place to work for. No incentive to keep younger employees. Reducing 401k match and vacation accrual policy. Overall the company has had 5 layoffs in the last year.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour younger generation is leaving because they are not being paid what your competitors are. You are not showing them that you have a commitment to growing through your youth. What happens when all the 40_ year olds are laid off or retire?

Strong, balanced company with command / control style leadership.

Communications Specialist (Former Employee) Cedar Rapids, IA

I worked at Rockwell Collins full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Rockwell Collins has long had a balanced business portfolio in both the commercial and government aviation industries. They have a well established brand, and are… Cons: Internal politics are difficult to navigate. Employees have trouble seeing how they are part of the big picture, but want to… Advice to Senior Management: Find ways to empower employees by helping manage the internal… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Cedar Rapids, IA

I worked at Rockwell Collins full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Relaxed athmosphere, flexible schedule, easy to get to/from work. Cedar Rapids is a quiet place… Cons: I really can not find anything to say negative about the company. To some the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Rockwell Collins.

Worked for Rockwell Collins? Contribute to the Community!