Rockwell Collins
www.rockwellcollins.com Cedar Rapids, IA 5000+ Employees

Outdated Farm Culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBetter than average benefits, reasonably well run and maintained infrastructure.

ConsVery narrow product line, simply cannot compete in the market place. Clay Jones acquires and closes small operations to maintain the look of profitability. Most in management were promoted because they have been there; some cannot even write a straight sentence without grammatical errors. This is a farm version of the old boy network. If you reload spent shells on your off days, come soon.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the company, profit the stock holders.

Great Company to work for

I have been working at Rockwell Collins

Pros: Benefits, pay and team members were all excellent. Cons: Need more research and development Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Much opportunity, and much room for improvement. Talent will be put to good use and excel here.

I have been working at Rockwell Collins

Pros: Much opportunity, and much room for improvement. Talent will be… Cons: Appear there may be a "good ol' boys club" mentality… More
There are newer reviews on Rockwell Collins.

Worked for Rockwell Collins? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rockwell Collins reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rockwell Collins CEO Kelly Ortberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Rockwell Collins employees.