Rockwell Collins
www.rockwellcollins.com Cedar Rapids, IA 5000+ Employees

Disappointing

Senior Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Rockwell Collins full-time for more than 8 years

ProsLeading edge type of work

ConsToo many people have input on a projects which only adds time on getting something done. Do not like the fact that they are sending work for the US government over to India to be done VS having it done here in the US.

Advice to Senior Management1st line management will not tell upper management want really happens with getting product out the door. For one thing it has to go through more people than it really should which dives up cost. Cost saving would be to give people more leeway and be more responsible in their job.

I have enjoyed my experience so far with Rockwell Collins.

Electrical Engineer (Current Employee)
Cedar Rapids, IA

I have been working at Rockwell Collins full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very good growth and opportunity. Cons: Pay may be a little lacking with experience. Advice to Senior Management: Give more traveling experience! It will help understand the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Over 8+ years in government systems in systems engineer

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Richardson, TX

I have been working at Rockwell Collins full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: * overall team getting younger * management turnover creating new opportunities… Cons: * changes at top levels creating questions throughout enterprise regarding long… Advice to Senior Management: embrace new ideas and change; promote new voices with new… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Rockwell Collins.

Worked for Rockwell Collins? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rockwell Collins reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rockwell Collins CEO Kelly Ortberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Rockwell Collins employees.