Rockwell Collins

www.rockwellcollins.com

Overall Good experience, however depends on the manager you get.

Senior Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) Cedar Rapids, IA

ProsThe people who work here seem to be some of the best and brightest in the industry. While there are the people who seem to now know how to tie their own shoes they are easy enough to avoid. I have really enjoyed being able to learn from some very brilliant minds.

ConsThe defense industry is a difficult industry at this time specifically working on government contracts. Rockwell has taken alot of measures to counteract this however the situation has injected alot of unknowns into the work place.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time fighting for your engineering staff and working towards growing them. There will soon be a knowledge and skill gap that some very talented engineers can grow to fill with the right mentoring.

Sr. Management

Senior Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Rockwell Collins full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good compensation good benefits. Company has a good 401K match… Cons: management does not care about employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Wonderful company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Rockwell Collins full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benefits - lots of PTO. Employees are fun and… Cons: No cons from when I was there More

There are newer reviews on Rockwell Collins.

Worked for Rockwell Collins? Contribute to the Community!