Rockwood Clinic

unprofessional

Current Employee - Receptionist
Current Employee - Receptionist

I have been working at Rockwood Clinic

Pros

Always have job openings and alot.. okay benefits, discounts for shock and chefs games, alot of good doctors and convenient locations in the area.

Cons

Very unprofessional, management does not listen to the employess, alot of micro managing.
They do not respect the good and dependable employees.The pay is low for the work they expect.

65 Other Employee Reviews for Rockwood Clinic (View Most Recent)

We are getting there!

Current Employee - Certified Medical Assistant in Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - Certified Medical Assistant in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Rockwood Clinic full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I work with several different teams and everyone is great to work with. I feel like Dr. Patmas really does hear us and is TRYING to make things better for everyone. It's not over night people. It takes some time and hard work. He's trying to clean up a mess that wasn't his. I think he's moving in the right direction.

Cons

There are so many negative people on this site. Everyone has something horrible to say. Try to find the positive or go somewhere else. When you surround yourself with darkness that's all you can see.

Please keep listening to us and working to make this the amazing company it can, and should be. Some of us haven't lost hope. And some of us are in the trenches fighting with you. Please remember that people have a limit though and in the past few years that limit has been tested. Do right by us, and we will do right by you!

Eh..good people get let go

I worked at Rockwood Clinic full-time

Pros

If great managers and workers weren't pushed away it would be a good company despite the low pay. But until then..no pros.

Cons

Lowest pay in town as far as I know; employees feel like just a number, easy to replace and nobody is interested about how you feel.

Nothing, because it will not be heard. Obviously CEOs know what they are doing, it's just not working.

There are newer employer reviews for Rockwood Clinic