Rodan + Fields

www.rodanandfields.com
  www.rodanandfields.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rodan + Fields

Best opportunity to build your own business and enjoy great skin care!

Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Drs. Rodan and Fields are the creators of Proactiv Solutions, the #1 anti-acne skin regimen. You set your own hours and build your own business. Low cost investment with a high profit return. Clinically proven dermatology grade products that are designed to meet the needs of the growing $2.5 billion dollar anti-aging market.

Cons

This may not be the opportunity for a person wants a regular 9-5 position.

If a person is entreprenurial-minded who wants to manage their own business, then this is the best ground-floor opportunity for them.

62 Other Employee Reviews for Rodan + Fields (View Most Recent)

The best career move I've ever made!

Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Pocatello, ID
    Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Pocatello, ID

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I work with the most recognized dermatologists in the world and they've created the best clinically proven line of skin care products available. The network of support and people are beyond amazing. The business model is set for success and is helping to change mine and others lives in a fun and rewarding way. I can't dream of a better opportunity ever.

Cons

I haven't experienced any as of yet. I'm head over heels with every aspect of this company and look forward to being able to share my experience and success with others.

Working for Rodan and Fields has given me life changing financial freedom and flexibility to live my life.

Current Employee - Level III Sales Executive in Albany, NY
    Current Employee - Level III Sales Executive in Albany, NY

I have been working at Rodan + Fields

Pros

Ground floor opportunity, Founded by the makers of Proactiv acne solution so instead credibility, award winning Anti-age products featured in multiple media sources as "Must Have Anti-age product of 2011, flexibility, entrepreneurial, fun, freedom from corporate America, rewards and recognition!

Cons

Wish I could go full time right away because it's such an amazing opportunity, but takes a little time to truly build a solid business.

Keep doing what you are doing. It's amazing!

There are newer employer reviews for Rodan + Fields