Rodan + Fields

www.rodanandfields.com

Make it what you want

Executive Consultant (Current Employee) Bismarck, ND

ProsHow well you do is completely up to you. Sky is the limit. With a little effort you can be making a nice extra income. With a lot of effort you can make a really substantial income. Relatively new company so you are getting in on the ground floor. GREAT support from your partners and the company.

ConsStart up cost can be expensive. However, as long as you apply yourself at least a little, you'll make it back in 3 months. You HAVE to get your first couple months off to a good start or you'll be playing catch up for some time.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey seem to have thought of everything. Hard to estimate what checks will be until you get your statement which is only about 1-2 prior to your check being mailed.

Best opportunity to build your own business and enjoy great skin care!

Independent Consultant (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time for less than a year

Pros: Drs. Rodan and Fields are the creators of Proactiv Solutions, the #1 anti-acne skin regimen. You set your own hours and build your own business.… Cons: This may not be the opportunity for a person wants… Advice to Senior Management: If a person is entreprenurial-minded who wants to manage their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The best career move I've ever made!

Independent Consultant (Current Employee) Pocatello, ID

I have been working at Rodan + Fields part-time for less than a year

Pros: I work with the most recognized dermatologists in the world and they've created the best clinically proven line of skin care products available. The network… Cons: I haven't experienced any as of yet. I'm head over heels with every aspect of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Rodan + Fields.

Worked for Rodan + Fields? Contribute to the Community!