Roehl Transport

www.roehl.jobs

Came to an abrupt horrible ending due to micro management.

Truck Driver (Former Employee) Marshfield, WI

ProsFor the most part Roehl has been a decent company, they are mostly by the book and their trucks are specked out like other big companies and they are well maintained trucks. The miles can range from 2400 -3300 a week. Its a great place to start. They have the best training program available as far as getting your CDL in Marshfield. The driver trainers range from crazy to decent people.

ConsWell the worst thing I can say is that Roehl has decided on putting cameras in the trucks to monitor the drivers and the road directly in front of them and for me it was a pain from day one. I was told not to prop my foot up while driving, wear my seat belt at all times even in a parking lot behind the wheel while sliding tandems. I was also told not to use my hands free Bluetooth while driving at all. The camera normally catches bits and pieces of certain things and sends it to them. It records all the time so it can back track 15 seconds before an event to send that clip. These are things that activate the camera - slow down not hard but at a decent rate, you speed up to fast, the truck rocks to hard, if you move in your seat like to reach for something, also if you cover it up (it has sound). The fleet managers range from very good to very bad. Some don't like picking up the phones and some have poor planning skills. Maintenance is decent but some of the maintenance people treat you like you an idiot or slow or something it can be annoying.

Advice to Senior ManagementI recommend that upper management stop using drivers as guinea pigs. Also train more drivers in marshfield because the training is much better. Give drivers a reason to stay, I have been very loyal to Roehl, never wrecked or damaged equipment. I worked as hard as I could and at the end I get treated like a bad guy because of the cameras. Take them out or get what you get.

Good starter company, plenty of room for advancement

Truck Driver (Current Employee) Marshfield, WI

I have been working at Roehl Transport

Pros: Excellent home time, good miles, I get between 2200 and 3500 average. overall good… Cons: Need better routes and stop blameing drivers for low fuel mileage( if you send me from… Advice to Senior Management: Eliminate some of these office personel, previous companies I have worked for, utilized two people to do the same… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

do yourself a favor and continue onto the next job interview

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Gary, IN

I worked at Roehl Transport

Pros: a stepping stone, a means of experience only, the only thing thats half… Cons: this is a non union shop that treats is mechanics as a disposable item. mechanics have not received a raise in over two years,… Advice to Senior Management: if you would understand that to keep an employee you need to pay them to scale of the cost of living at least, and by… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Roehl Transport.

Worked for Roehl Transport? Contribute to the Community!