Great starting company

Pros

They do what they say

Cons

Some low mile weeks around (2000)

Other Employee Reviews for Roehl Transport

Overall a very good company

I worked at Roehl Transport full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I learned A LOT while working here. This was my first job out of college and I really enjoyed it. It was a fast paced environment with a big learning curve. All the people that I worked with were very nice and helped whenever I needed it. My manager was wonderful to work with as well. I felt like whenever I had needs or concerns they were properly addressed and in a timely manner. They paid my expenses for my interview as well as some moving expenses. Very professional.

Cons

They had a wage freeze when I was hired in, but I was not told that. I worked very hard for them in the 2 years that I worked there but was never given a raise but they would buy more trucks or land or other things to keep the business growing. The other two managers that were directly above me were horrible and very unprofessional. I feel as though I got lucky with my experience here due to my boss being the better of the three.

Advice to Management

Raises for your employees should come before you try to expand your business. As well, paying them salary and then not allowing them to be a little flexible with their schedule is frustrating.

Great management & employee treatment

Pros

Roehl truly believes in compensating employees in proportion to the amount of quality you give them as an employee. While most companies have very spotty raises and/or reviews, Roehl believes in rewarding employees without thought of a position cap on salary levels. The individual attention you receive at Roehl creates a very good environment and incentive to be part of the company's success.

Cons

There was not much room to move upward in terms of professional challenge and added responsibility in the areas I worked.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do in recognizing and appreciating employee contributions to the success of the company.