Roehl Transport
www.roehl.jobs Marshfield, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Decent company to work for.

Truck Driver (Current Employee)

ProsSafety is a huge priority, for the freight and for the driver.

The trainers do not drive team with trainees. When you are driving, they are in the passenger seat. When you shut down for the night, they do too. This was a big plus for me when I in training.

They work hard to get you home when you need to be there.

ConsDriver's blamed for low fuel mileage. This company does not consider account topography a factor that impacts mileage and speed. Travelling through the Appalachians with a full load is going to take longer and cost more in fuel than driving through the Midwest.

Also, this is a Midwest based company. They do not have a lot of freight moving to or from the Northeast. Can be difficult to find loads going home. When it's time to go home, I can sit for upwards of a day and a half just waiting for a load going towards home.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to update fuel mileage standards to take into account the areas we drive.

Great starting company

I have been working at Roehl Transport

Pros: They do what they say Cons: Some low mile weeks around (2000) More

Overall a very good company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Roehl Transport full-time for more than a year

Pros: I learned A LOT while working here. This was my first job out of college and I really enjoyed it. It was a… Cons: They had a wage freeze when I was hired in, but I was not told that. I worked very hard for them in the… Advice to Senior Management: Raises for your employees should come before you try to expand your business. As well, paying… More
There are newer reviews on Roehl Transport.

Worked for Roehl Transport? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Roehl Transport reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Roehl Transport CEO Rick Roehl. All reviews posted anonymously by Roehl Transport employees.