Rogers Communications

www.rogers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rogers Communications

Rewarding Career Development

Current Employee - Director in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Director in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Rogers Communications full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Provides opportunity for career development and progression. Excellent work environment if you enjoy a fast pace, constant change and being challenged each day; great team spirit as well. I've joined Rogers 7 years ago and have had the good fortune of advancing my career based on hard work and empowerment. It's not always easy but in the end it is rewarding. Great benefits and compensation but it's the people that make the difference.

Cons

Work/Life balance can be challenging but mostly it's a personal choice vs. expectation.
From my vantage point the past 7 years, never had any issues that would be considered a con to being employed by Rogers. I've worked at a few places in my time and can honestly say Rogers has been the most fulfilling. Of note, there is contradictory priorities within the company at times that may cause confusion but we get through it either way.

Let's focus on Cx Experience more than ever while maintaining the healthy balance between revenue and operational expense. In the end, our main focus is the Cx and their experiences and that should the driving force behind all decisions.

720 Other Employee Reviews for Rogers Communications (View Most Recent)

Corporate does a very good blend of working hard while maintaining a good work environment

Current Employee - Claims Analyst in Brampton, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Claims Analyst in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Rogers Communications as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Excellent Skills building and development. Good structure, hard work is well rewarded. Management tries their best to be available at all times and take personal efforts to try and connect with you whenever they get the chance. The pay is reasonably good compared to other companies out there

Cons

Inter-department collaboration isn't really structured properly.

Customers! Customers! Customers! and then the Employees! Focus on them, they are the driving force, very very passionate about what they do and this company!

What a mess

Current Employee - Product Manager in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Rogers Communications as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

If you had the chance to work on a good project, the work is interesting.

Cons

Horrible management team. Personal goals and bonuses are not aligned with the product goals. Not a customer focused company. Company seems to follow competition and lack creativeness and innovation. Bosses too worried about themselves to focus on team. Doesn't feel like there is a team environment more like everyone is out on their own.

Focus on the customer. Listen to what they want and try to leverage on the companies strengths to deliver innovative and useful products.

There are newer employer reviews for Rogers Communications