Rogers Communications

www.rogers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rogers Communications

Rewarding Career Development

Current Employee - Director in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Director in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Rogers Communications full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Provides opportunity for career development and progression. Excellent work environment if you enjoy a fast pace, constant change and being challenged each day; great team spirit as well. I've joined Rogers 7 years ago and have had the good fortune of advancing my career based on hard work and empowerment. It's not always easy but in the end it is rewarding. Great benefits and compensation but it's the people that make the difference.

Cons

Work/Life balance can be challenging but mostly it's a personal choice vs. expectation.
From my vantage point the past 7 years, never had any issues that would be considered a con to being employed by Rogers. I've worked at a few places in my time and can honestly say Rogers has been the most fulfilling. Of note, there is contradictory priorities within the company at times that may cause confusion but we get through it either way.

Let's focus on Cx Experience more than ever while maintaining the healthy balance between revenue and operational expense. In the end, our main focus is the Cx and their experiences and that should the driving force behind all decisions.

749 Other Employee Reviews for Rogers Communications (View Most Recent)

Interesting

Former Employee - Customer Relations Consultant
    Former Employee - Customer Relations Consultant

I worked at Rogers Communications part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Decent pay, lots of on-going training, accommodating of school schedules for students, opportunity to earn extra income by being a top performer. Also accommodating of physical needs for example workstation modifications.

Cons

Office culture. People in management were too close outside of work leading to an environment that instead of promoting values and integrity rewarded satisfying the ego needs of those in charge. I understand this a common occurrence in most office environments, but in my opinion that was the major con of working for rogers. Also our goals and direction would change almost monthly. It was hard to earn the customers trust when we'd be telling them something different every month.

Select leadership based on their values and integrity. The ideal managers out aside their personal needs and create an environment where employees flourish in their abilities while balancing the needs of the business and upper management.

Terrible company

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Rogers Communications full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

none that I can think of at this time

Cons

Politics, bad pricing, stupid roaming charges, etc...

There are newer employer reviews for Rogers Communications