Rogers Communications

www.rogers.com

Rewarding Career Development

Director (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsProvides opportunity for career development and progression. Excellent work environment if you enjoy a fast pace, constant change and being challenged each day; great team spirit as well. I've joined Rogers 7 years ago and have had the good fortune of advancing my career based on hard work and empowerment. It's not always easy but in the end it is rewarding. Great benefits and compensation but it's the people that make the difference.

ConsWork/Life balance can be challenging but mostly it's a personal choice vs. expectation.
From my vantage point the past 7 years, never had any issues that would be considered a con to being employed by Rogers. I've worked at a few places in my time and can honestly say Rogers has been the most fulfilling. Of note, there is contradictory priorities within the company at times that may cause confusion but we get through it either way.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet's focus on Cx Experience more than ever while maintaining the healthy balance between revenue and operational expense. In the end, our main focus is the Cx and their experiences and that should the driving force behind all decisions.

Corporate does a very good blend of working hard while maintaining a good work environment

Claims Analyst (Current Employee) Brampton, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Rogers Communications as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Excellent Skills building and development. Good structure, hard work is well rewarded. Management tries their best to be available at all times and take… Cons: Inter-department collaboration isn't really structured properly. Advice to Senior Management: Customers! Customers! Customers! and then the Employees! Focus on them, they are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Rogers is a great company to work for, lots of growth and development, great team atmosphere and great people!

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) Brampton, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Rogers Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Great Benefits - Lots of room for growth - Supportive and… Cons: In my opinion I cannot think of many cons for… More

There are newer reviews on Rogers Communications.

Worked for Rogers Communications? Contribute to the Community!