Rogers Communications

www.rogers.com

High expectations but interesting and rewarding work

Director (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsWhen I started at Rogers 8 years ago, I didn't expect to still be here, let alone build my career over time. Rogers has proved to be an organization that not only values hard work and good results, but recognizes its employees for it. Whether it's by career progression, stretch opportunities, recognition programs or great benefits, at Rogers you get as much as you are willing to give.

ConsWith several strong brands, sometimes there are competing priorities - work can be siloed when it really should be integrated. Work-life balance is ok for me...sometimes its great and other times its not but its a personal choice on how you decide to get work done.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave the personal/professional development conversations with your employees often so we can continue to build a strong workforce with the best talent!

Great Place to Work

Development and Operations Manager (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Rogers Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Rogers has Cable, Wireless, Shopping Channel, Media Assets (TV, Magazines, and Radio) and… Cons: There is some red tape and bureaucracy as with any… Advice to Senior Management: Reduce the red tape and bureaucracy to drive forward… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall statisfaction

Software Test Lead (Current Employee) Brampton, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Rogers Communications full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Work with people from different departments Cons: Less diversity within the teams Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Rogers Communications.

Worked for Rogers Communications? Contribute to the Community!