Rogers Communications

www.rogers.com
  www.rogers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rogers Communications

Overall statisfaction

Current Employee - Software Test Lead in Brampton, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Software Test Lead in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Rogers Communications full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Work with people from different departments

Cons

Less diversity within the teams

Rogers Communications Response

Apr 29, 2014Social Media Specialist, Talent Strategy

Thanks for the review, I'm sure you've learned and contributed a lot in the 8 years you've been here. Hopefully we can increase the diversity within the teams.

665 Other Employee Reviews for Rogers Communications (View Most Recent)

Rewarding Career Development

Current Employee - Director in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Director in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Rogers Communications full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Provides opportunity for career development and progression. Excellent work environment if you enjoy a fast pace, constant change and being challenged each day; great team spirit as well. I've joined Rogers 7 years ago and have had the good fortune of advancing my career based on hard work and empowerment. It's not always easy but in the end it is rewarding. Great benefits and compensation but it's the people that make the difference.

Cons

Work/Life balance can be challenging but mostly it's a personal choice vs. expectation.
    From my vantage point the past 7 years, never had any issues that would be considered a con to being employed by Rogers. I've worked at a few places in my time and can honestly say Rogers has been the most fulfilling. Of note, there is contradictory priorities within the company at times that may cause confusion but we get through it either way.

Let's focus on Cx Experience more than ever while maintaining the healthy balance between revenue and operational expense. In the end, our main focus is the Cx and their experiences and that should the driving force behind all decisions.

Corporate does a very good blend of working hard while maintaining a good work environment

Current Employee - Claims Analyst in Brampton, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Claims Analyst in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Rogers Communications as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Excellent Skills building and development. Good structure, hard work is well rewarded. Management tries their best to be available at all times and take personal efforts to try and connect with you whenever they get the chance. The pay is reasonably good compared to other companies out there

Cons

Inter-department collaboration isn't really structured properly.

Customers! Customers! Customers! and then the Employees! Focus on them, they are the driving force, very very passionate about what they do and this company!

There are newer employer reviews for Rogers Communications