There are newer employer reviews for Rogers Corporation

Both the Best and Worst Place I've Worked

Former Employee - Process Engineer  in  Rogers, CT
Former Employee - Process Engineer in Rogers, CT

I worked at Rogers Corporation

Pros

The top management of my division and my direct supervisor were the best I've encountered. Very much engaged and supportive of their people. They appreciated my contribution and rewarded it generously.

Cons

The most toxic corporate culture I've ever seen. The hourly peoples' union is militantly anti-management and encourages openly contemptuous treatment of anyone in a professional position. Also, many in the R&D department regard anyone involved in manufacturing as little better than a trained monkey. Upper management seems to have a flawed grasp of business principles and has pursued several disastrous acquisitions. Bob Wachob makes no secret of his distaste for the manufacturing side of the business.

Get over yourselves. You don't walk on water. There's too much arrogance in the corporate culture that needs to be toned down.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Rogers Corporation (View Most Recent)

Rogers Corporation is an Awesome Company to work for!!!

Current Employee - Associate  in  Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Associate in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Rogers Corporation

Pros

Rogers Corporation cares about its employees.
    good benifits
    good working conditions and the job is like childs play. Its that easy .
    our new safety guy Brian really cares about the employees welfare. Brian actively promotes a safe working environment.-
    good pay.
    even in a down economy we got several quarterly and annual bonuses
    Rogers corp. actively promotes continuing education as a way for advancement if one choices that route.
    The outgoing CEO Mr. Bob Wachob lead Rogers Corporation thru many sucessful years and helped open the door so we as a company can get into the LARGEST economy in the world. Bob was worth every nickel he received in his exit package.
    The new CEO Mr. Bruce Hoechner has a decade of experience in china and seems to have excellent foresight. maybe Bruce will get us to the billion dollar in sales goal.

WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY BUT ROGERS CORPORATION HAS BEEN AWESOMELY KIND TO ME.

Cons

pessimism in some employees really is a mental drain. But i am always learning new ways to optimize their pessimism.

Keep up the good work and please start actively promoting optimism and get rid of all the employees who feel they owe the company nothing but expect the world.

Thank you.

Senior Management at Rogers needs to be overhauled - Leadership out of touch with markets, customers and employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rogers, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rogers, CT

I have been working at Rogers Corporation

Pros

Rogers encourages professional development of its employees
    Rogers compensation and benefits are in line with similar positions in same industries

Cons

Leadership out of touch with markets, customers and employees
    Environment too political
    Focus is on short term not long term

Stop being so arrogant - you're not the only game in town.

There are newer employer reviews for Rogers Corporation

Worked for Rogers Corporation? Contribute to the Community!