There are newer employer reviews for Rogers Corporation

It's OK for now

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rogers, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rogers, CT

I have been working at Rogers Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits, opportunities to take on new things, good work/life balance, CEO working to change the culture in a positive way to move us into the future and keep the company growing

Cons

Many employees have been a Rogers a long time and their acceptance of new people, new processes, & new ideas is very limited. There is a consistent belief across the company that tenure protects employees from needing to prove their value or stretching beyond what has been their normal. There are employees who still believe people should live in the area to work there.

It appears many decisions get made before thinking through them and changing when negative reactions are realized. Confidentiality could be better Put more emphasis at the leadership level on the importance of developing employees by demonstrating it at the top and require it from their managers. Managers behave more like individual contributors than managers of people.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Rogers Corporation (View Most Recent)

Intern

Former Employee - Finance Intern  in  Rogers, CT
    Former Employee - Finance Intern in Rogers, CT

I worked at Rogers Corporation as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Great Pay, Great Coworkers, Great Manager. Everyone I met here from interviewing to working here was a joy to be around, they helped me early on and always made sure to make me feel like an employee at Rogers not an Intern. My supervisor was an absolute joy she kept me filled in on whats going on and always helped if needed. The CEO Bruce is a great guy and even had breakfast with the interns which made us all feel wanted and proud to be working here. Not to mention every other memeber of the executive team were helpful when needed and also just over great people. I highly recommend Rogers to anyone looking!

Cons

Little hectic at times, but thats business for you nothing is certain and times are changing, they always handled their business. No real cons on my end.

Keep doing what your doing and make sure to keep growing the wonderful name of Rogers!

Was a 'nice' place to work, now turned in to a different world. Think carefully about joining.

I have been working at Rogers Corporation

Pros

Generally treat their employees well, good work/life balance, global business with attendant opportunities for travel and working with other cultures. Many employees have 20+ year tenures, which says something for the environment.

Cons

Rogers was stuck in a time warp and now global competition is a reality. This is causing a lot of turmoil in the organization with a lot of new 'talent' at the top trying to figure out what to do, and the old timers not knowing what's hit them.

Some really smart people, and some not so much. Figure out who really makes a difference and lay out the plan for the future with them.

There are newer employer reviews for Rogers Corporation

Worked for Rogers Corporation? Contribute to the Community!