It's OK for now

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rogers, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rogers, CT

I have been working at Rogers Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefits, opportunities to take on new things, good work/life balance, CEO working to change the culture in a positive way to move us into the future and keep the company growing

Cons

Many employees have been a Rogers a long time and their acceptance of new people, new processes, & new ideas is very limited. There is a consistent belief across the company that tenure protects employees from needing to prove their value or stretching beyond what has been their normal. There are employees who still believe people should live in the area to work there.

Advice to Management

It appears many decisions get made before thinking through them and changing when negative reactions are realized. Confidentiality could be better Put more emphasis at the leadership level on the importance of developing employees by demonstrating it at the top and require it from their managers. Managers behave more like individual contributors than managers of people.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great Place for Summer Internship

Former Intern - Summer Intern in Rogers, CT
    Former Intern - Summer Intern in Rogers, CT

I worked at Rogers Corporation as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

It is a great place for summer internship. Generous pay ! Managers are very nice. They gave you enough space to work individually instead of watching you all day. Whenever you have a question, you can ask just about anyone, the co-works are very friendly and knowledgeable. Great learning opportunity for college students. The company pays a lot attention to their interns, you really learn things instead of making copies or coffee.

Cons

Don't have much to complain, it is all depend on the department and the manager you work for.

2. Intern

Former Intern - Finance Intern in Rogers, CT
    Former Intern - Finance Intern in Rogers, CT

I worked at Rogers Corporation as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Pay, Great Coworkers, Great Manager. Everyone I met here from interviewing to working here was a joy to be around, they helped me early on and always made sure to make me feel like an employee at Rogers not an Intern. My supervisor was an absolute joy she kept me filled in on whats going on and always helped if needed. The CEO Bruce is a great guy and even had breakfast with the interns which made us all feel wanted and proud to be working here. Not to mention every other memeber of the executive team were helpful when needed and also just over great people. I highly recommend Rogers to anyone looking!

Cons

Little hectic at times, but thats business for you nothing is certain and times are changing, they always handled their business. No real cons on my end.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing and make sure to keep growing the wonderful name of Rogers!