There are newer employer reviews for Rohm and Haas

Good company gone.

Former Employee - IT Manager  in  Philadelphia, PA
Former Employee - IT Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Rohm and Haas as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Good location. Close to mass transit. Interesting work.

Cons

The merger with Dow Co was not publicised and led to many fulltimers to jump ship.

None.

30 Other Employee Reviews for Rohm and Haas (View Most Recent)

The best company I have ever worked for.

Former Employee - Lab Technician  in  Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Lab Technician in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Rohm and Haas

Pros

Although Rohm and Hass is now Dow Chemical, it was the greatest company to work for in way of how they treated their people. They appreciated the work you done and always let you know. They give you a sense of pride working for them. They also cared about your safety and your balance for work and home life. Rohm and Haas was good to me for 30yrs. How many people in today's world can say they really enjoy going to work every day? I did!

Cons

The only down side for Rohm and Haas I can think of is when they sold out to Dow Chemical. It was no longer a people place. No matter what you done it was never enough. They push their people to a breaking point.

Good people are retiring due the the low morale. Get the plants back to the way it was under Rohm and Haas. I would have stayed more then 30yrs. if it were still R & H.

Good place to work when it was still Rohm & Haas

Current Employee - Senior Scientist  in  Spring House, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Scientist in Spring House, PA

I have been working at Rohm and Haas

Pros

Company was a good place to work when it was still R&H. Fair to employees and many bright and dedicated co-workers.

Cons

Left when the company was bought out by Dow. Friends who remain do not seem quite as positive about how they are being treated by Dow.

Former R&H workers who remain after the take over should be valued by new management. After a period of adjustment, they will make valuable contributions to the success of Dow.

There are newer employer reviews for Rohm and Haas

Worked for Rohm and Haas? Contribute to the Community!