There are newer employer reviews for Roll Global

Great to work for a profitable company

Current Employee - Director in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Director in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Roll Global

Pros

Roll is a successful company, and it shows. People are happy, pay is good, benefits are fair, office environment is friendly.

Cons

Family owned business may result in politics being a big part of your job

Advice to Management

There are definitely some "fat, dumb, and happy" employees who should step up their game but are so well connected that they have no reason to work hard.

reviews filtered by

OK place if you don't interface with the owner LLR

Former Employee - IT Management in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - IT Management in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Roll Global

Pros

When they let you do your jobs without the owner's interference, you can get the resources to approved fairly easy.

Cons

Owners make sure sure IT will never work. They interfere with common processes and maintenance procedures. So things are destined to break and people to fail.

Advice to Management

Let the specialist make recommendations based upon experience and knowledge. You can set overall direction and goals, but don't micromanage.

Monumental waste of time....

Former Employee - Sales in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Sales in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at Roll Global full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I can't honestly give any pros asides from the fact that I won't have to waste my time working a dead end job.

Cons

there is way to much management within the company...most of the time they make decisions without even knowing what is going on from their colleagues. They gps you when doing your store calls...you have a timer built in on the ipad to keep you on track in stores that prompts you to hurry up on your store visits?! A total anti-trust company. You feel like you are being babysat the whole time. I would seriously warn anyone from applying as it is a new company to Canada and they are very unorganized.

Advice to Management

communicate to each other to avoid wasting peoples time...have some faith in your staff and don't micro-manage so much

There are newer employer reviews for Roll Global