Roll Global
www.roll.com Los Angeles, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

OK place if you don't interface with the owner LLR

IT Management (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsWhen they let you do your jobs without the owner's interference, you can get the resources to approved fairly easy.

ConsOwners make sure sure IT will never work. They interfere with common processes and maintenance procedures. So things are destined to break and people to fail.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet the specialist make recommendations based upon experience and knowledge. You can set overall direction and goals, but don't micromanage.

Monumental waste of time....

Sales (Former Employee)
    Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at Roll Global full-time for less than a year

Pros: I can't honestly give any pros asides from the fact that… Cons: there is way to much management within the company...most of the time they make decisions without even knowing what is going on from their colleagues.… Advice to Senior Management: communicate to each other to avoid wasting peoples time...have some… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Innovative, fast-paced culture

I have been working at Roll Global full-time

Pros: Company car, generous benefits and vacation time. Cons: Hard to avoid some pro-bono overtime due to traffic, needs… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Roll Global.

Worked for Roll Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Roll Global reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Roll Global CEO Stewart A. Resnick. All reviews posted anonymously by Roll Global employees.