There are newer employer reviews for Rollins

Rollins Inc. Atlanta GA. LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!!

Current Employee - Pest Control Technician -Central FL  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Pest Control Technician -Central FL in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Rollins

Pros

They recently purchased the pest control company I worked for. They came to tell us about how the transition would occur and made us feel very comfortable. They went to 54 branches of our company and assured us of our jobs..... Knowing that basically when your purchased and you are nervous of losing you job or just not sure how it is going to go and to have the roll out that they performed, I was relieved. The best reasons to work for Rollins is all the great opportunities that await. You never know ...you may just be the next GM or Regional Supervisor.

Cons

No really, I can't complain. I can make something up, but it would be a lie .........to date.

Keep up the Great Job. I'm honored to have the opportunities to grow in your company.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Rollins (View Most Recent)

A below average company with enormous potential.

Current Employee - Pest Control Technician  in  Fort Pierce, FL
    Current Employee - Pest Control Technician in Fort Pierce, FL

I have been working at Rollins

Pros

I have had a few managers and all but one was a fair and knowledgable person. With all the emphasis put on cutting costs they do a pretty good job of getting the employees the materials they need. They are a large company so you get a certain amount of security from that in this market and they are consistantly growing, and now they are trying to get into other pest markets to expand a little more. Their training course is a little more extensive than most other pest control companies. They are always doing what they can to stay as competitive as possible.

Cons

Below averae wages. Alot of overtime for salaried employess. Very cheap in every aspect of business. You have to pay a fee to take your truck home. Rolins expects the technicians to pay for some of the necessary materials. They are always complaining about gas usage because of the prices but i really dont know what we as technicians can do about it. Now they are also complaining about Nextel usage between employees. Employees are asked to work all hours of the day and night with no limit on the amount of hours per day with no overtime compensation. All in all they are so big that the individual will sometimes feel like just a number.

Put your employess above your stockholders.

Good company with ridiculous policies

I have been working at Rollins full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

financially strong and well run. Executives operate ethically.

Cons

Policies are absurd. Men can't have facial hair and must wear ties, women must wear hose. Additionally, I agree w/ previous poster on tardiness. They monitor your badge swipes (when you enter the exterior doors) and if you show up on the "tardy" report twice, you're subject to termination. One time, they took pictures of the parking lot at 8:00 AM and then again at 8:30 AM to show who was late and posted these pictures throughout the home office. I felt like I was in kindergarten again. what's next - bathroom passes??? EMBARRASSING

Stop treating professionals like little children.

There are newer employer reviews for Rollins

Worked for Rollins? Contribute to the Community!