There are newer employer reviews for Rollins

Lacking

I have been working at Rollins

Pros

The job provides me with some flexability to my schedule and allows me to determine how to structure my day.

Cons

Don't really feel like a Rollins employee. Company is vast and has many divisions. Kind of left to our own devises.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Rollins (View Most Recent)

If you like to work hard for little benefit or advancement, this is the place for you.

I have been working at Rollins

Pros

Execs do a good job keeping the company profitable, pursue growth through acquisitions. Good at maintaining technical reputation in the industry, marketing function is doing great work.

Cons

Exempt employees are required to clock in at 8 am or face disciplinary action (suspension) for multiple tardies, no matter how many hours actually worked in a day (or on weekends, or responding to emails at all hours of the day or night). Senior managers are allowed to behave like spoiled children -- it's OK for them to have temper tantrums, harass people at lower levels of the company and foster fear and distrust within the organization with no negative consequences.

I am not the enemy, I am not a thief. You would not have to grow through acquisition if you actually leveraged the abilities of the people who already work here.

Company with great work culture but moving faster could take it from good to great

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Rollins full-time for less than a year

Pros

Competitive salary, Smart people, Motivated, Not a complicated industry, Old world charm, Surprising ahead of the curve in some aspects, Very long average employee tenure

Cons

Not-so-great benefits, Uptight dress code, VERY slow on long pending tech upgrades, No work from home

Create leadership track for younger employees who hold promise, not just for the 20+ year veterans

There are newer employer reviews for Rollins

Worked for Rollins? Contribute to the Community!