Rollins

www.rollins.com
  www.rollins.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rollins

better than others in the region

I have been working at Rollins full-time

Pros

an academic workplace in a real liberal arts college

Cons

... but for how long? it's in the process of being changed into a corporate shell

31 Other Employee Reviews for Rollins (View Most Recent)

Lacking

I have been working at Rollins

Pros

The job provides me with some flexability to my schedule and allows me to determine how to structure my day.

Cons

Don't really feel like a Rollins employee. Company is vast and has many divisions. Kind of left to our own devises.

If you like to work hard for little benefit or advancement, this is the place for you.

I have been working at Rollins

Pros

Execs do a good job keeping the company profitable, pursue growth through acquisitions. Good at maintaining technical reputation in the industry, marketing function is doing great work.

Cons

Exempt employees are required to clock in at 8 am or face disciplinary action (suspension) for multiple tardies, no matter how many hours actually worked in a day (or on weekends, or responding to emails at all hours of the day or night). Senior managers are allowed to behave like spoiled children -- it's OK for them to have temper tantrums, harass people at lower levels of the company and foster fear and distrust within the organization with no negative consequences.

I am not the enemy, I am not a thief. You would not have to grow through acquisition if you actually leveraged the abilities of the people who already work here.

There are newer employer reviews for Rollins