There are newer employer reviews for Rollins

Excellent Co-Workers - Sr. Management doesn't get it.

Current Employee - Senior Telecommunications Engineer in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Senior Telecommunications Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Rollins

Pros

The pay is fair and you are allowed to learn and be creative with solutions. Direct supervisors seem to take an interest in your personal and professional growth.

Cons

The appearance is that Senior Management does not trust anyone below a director. They will bring in consultants to validate what the technical staff report on. This is consistant throughout the IT organization. This is a pest control company so the Senior Management knows more about pest control rather than technology.

Advice to Management

Trust your employees more and embrace technology in the pest control industry. The two actually can go hand in hand. Allow your customer to communicate with you the way THEY want to and you will have happier customers which translates to retention which translates to $$$ in the bank.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Stability, but slow growth

Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Rollins

Pros

It's fun and the people are great to work with. Very stable environment with long term opportunities within the company.

Cons

Promotions rarely come from within. HR policies are a little strict, on everything from dress code to drug tests. The benefits are minimal.

Advice to Management

Overall, I think upper management is doing great work. Increase benefits and promote from within - you're missing out on some good talent.

Rollins Inc. Atlanta GA. LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!!

Current Employee - Pest Control Technician -Central FL in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Pest Control Technician -Central FL in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Rollins

Pros

They recently purchased the pest control company I worked for. They came to tell us about how the transition would occur and made us feel very comfortable. They went to 54 branches of our company and assured us of our jobs..... Knowing that basically when your purchased and you are nervous of losing you job or just not sure how it is going to go and to have the roll out that they performed, I was relieved. The best reasons to work for Rollins is all the great opportunities that await. You never know ...you may just be the next GM or Regional Supervisor.

Cons

No really, I can't complain. I can make something up, but it would be a lie .........to date.

Advice to Management

Keep up the Great Job. I'm honored to have the opportunities to grow in your company.