Rollins

www.rollins.com

Excellent Co-Workers - Sr. Management doesn't get it.

Senior Telecommunications Engineer (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe pay is fair and you are allowed to learn and be creative with solutions. Direct supervisors seem to take an interest in your personal and professional growth.

ConsThe appearance is that Senior Management does not trust anyone below a director. They will bring in consultants to validate what the technical staff report on. This is consistant throughout the IT organization. This is a pest control company so the Senior Management knows more about pest control rather than technology.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust your employees more and embrace technology in the pest control industry. The two actually can go hand in hand. Allow your customer to communicate with you the way THEY want to and you will have happier customers which translates to retention which translates to $$$ in the bank.

Stability, but slow growth

Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Rollins

Pros: It's fun and the people are great to work with.… Cons: Promotions rarely come from within. HR policies are a little strict,… Advice to Senior Management: Overall, I think upper management is doing great work. Increase benefits… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Rollins Inc. Atlanta GA. LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!!

Pest Control Technician -Central FL (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Rollins

Pros: They recently purchased the pest control company I worked for. They came to tell us about how the transition would occur and made us… Cons: No really, I can't complain. I can make something up,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the Great Job. I'm honored to have the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Rollins.

Worked for Rollins? Contribute to the Community!