Rolls-Royce
www.rolls-royce.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

7 days a week, burn out eventually

Team Leader (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

Prosmoney, and lots of pressure to go with the money.

Consnot much free time, to enjoy home life. then add six sigma training, not fair. lots of stress and back stabbing going on, a real good work environment.

Advice to Senior Managementthey cut back on team leaders, team leaders were required to manage more people. result was team leaders had to work more weekends. management hired contract team leaders, they just sucked the overtime up. failed to put people to work. rating system was they rated everybody average, good set up for we want to get rid of you. so you go from meets requirements to not meet requirements. performance improvement usually follows. so now your job sucks and your home life also sucks. then if they really want to make your life hell, they add the six sigma training. this past year i cannot believe the level of good team leaders that have been let go. had an interview the other day and the interviewer says "yea, we know how rolls-royce churns people out".

Satisfied

Applications Engineer (Current Employee)
    Mount Vernon, OH

I have been working at Rolls-Royce

Pros: Working for Rolls-Royce has it’s up's and down's. Following are the ups. I personally enjoy my job, as it is very rewarding. Do I want… Cons: Now the down’s. Red tape, so much red tape………. But this is the norm in any large company. Location could be a problem,… Advice to Senior Management: I believe that our leadership makes decisions based on what is best for the company. Unfortunately, we as employees don’t always know what goes on… More

Good

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Rolls-Royce

Pros: Good benefits; flexibility; Good work life balance. Cons: Reward and performance don't go together. Promotions based on years… Advice to Senior Management: Please be more open minded. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Rolls-Royce.

Worked for Rolls-Royce? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rolls-Royce reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rolls-Royce CEO John Rishton. All reviews posted anonymously by Rolls-Royce employees.