Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rolls-Royce reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rolls-Royce CEO John Rishton. All reviews posted anonymously by Rolls-Royce employees.
I have been working at Rolls-Royce full-time for more than a year
Pros – - Supportive and dedicated managers with strong technical expertise. Ideal place for those who want to build technical breadth and their careers, particularly within Engineering
- Quite a huge graduate intake every year
- Good development /training programmes for graduates and managers
- Vast opportunities to work internationally and gain exposure and understanding of global operations
Cons – - Remuneration may not be as attractive as competitors in the same field, however I think the global exposure and development opportunities offered makes up for it
- Slow-paced environment (depending on which sector of the business you are in)
- Needs a change in corporate culture, could do with more younger engineers and professionals
- HQ is based in Derby, which isn't the most exciting city to live in. Short drive to the Peak District though
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2012-11-14 14:33 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.