Rolls-Royce
www.rolls-royce.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

A great place to work for, provided you are in the right place

Engineer (Current Employee)
Derby, England (UK)

ProsIt's a world-class company with all that entails such a place. You get the opportunity to excel and learn and prove yourself, provided your motto is the same as that required by the company.

ConsRolls-Royce has five different sectors. The work ethics and practise are different from sectors to sectors, and hence the management. Depending on whether you are technically motivated or managment material, you may not have much job satisfactions.

I had engineering experience with RR.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Rolls-Royce

Pros: Good and competitive environment Get to the point Cons: Modest Salary range High work loads on everyones Advice to Senior Management: Reduce workloads More

Great company

Program Manager (Former Employee)
    Derby, England (UK)

I worked at Rolls-Royce full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great management, comfortable company, good team Cons: slow moving, small empires everywhere Advice to Senior Management: be more consistent with what you do Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Rolls-Royce.

Worked for Rolls-Royce? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rolls-Royce reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rolls-Royce CEO John Rishton. All reviews posted anonymously by Rolls-Royce employees.