Rolls-Royce

www.rolls-royce.com

Satisfied

Applications Engineer (Current Employee) Mount Vernon, OH

ProsWorking for Rolls-Royce has it’s up's and down's. Following are the ups. I personally enjoy my job, as it is very rewarding. Do I want more money? Of course, everyone does, but I am satisfied with my compensation, and this makes me a happy worker. Happy workers make good workers. Do I have any reason to leave? No. I am appreciated for what I do, and am compensated accordingly.

ConsNow the down’s. Red tape, so much red tape………. But this is the norm in any large company. Location could be a problem, as young, dynamic engineers don’t seem to want to live in Mount Vernon. The closest real city is 45 miles west, being Columbus.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe that our leadership makes decisions based on what is best for the company. Unfortunately, we as employees don’t always know what goes on behind closed doors; therefore we don’t understand some decisions that are being made. The only recommendation I would like to give to our leadership is to listen to some of the workers recommendations.

Good

Project Manager (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Rolls-Royce

Pros: Good benefits; flexibility; Good work life balance. Cons: Reward and performance don't go together. Promotions based on years… Advice to Senior Management: Please be more open minded. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

most dysfunctional place I ever worked

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mount Vernon, OH

I have been working at Rolls-Royce

Pros: great product once it leaves the door Cons: processes trump the projects or product. Common sense is completely… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the people who do the work, let them talk wiythout fear of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Rolls-Royce.

Worked for Rolls-Royce? Contribute to the Community!