Romano's Macaroni Grill
macaronigrill.com Scottsdale, AZ 50 to 149 Employees

Great experience with flexible hours and good pay

Hostess (Former Employee)
Westbury, NY

I worked at Romano's Macaroni Grill

ProsThe management was competent and employees friendly. Time off was given when requested. There was discounted food available for employees. It was a fun experience.

ConsThere were not too many downsides. Sometimes I would have to work late on Friday and Saturday nights. I had to wear a uniform consisting of a tie, black shirt, and black pants and this was hot during the summer. Customers would complain when the wait was long.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more staff on Saturday and Friday nights so that there is less of a wait. When the wait is over 45 minutes provide some small snacks to customers such as small squares of pizza.

It depends 100% on the manager.

Developer (Current Employee)
Redlands, CA

I have been working at Romano's Macaroni Grill

Pros: Some stores are high-volume, making it easy to make good… Cons: The old GM was great, the new one is terrible and cuts back to almost no… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to run a business. More

Its getting better

Waiter/Bartender (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Romano's Macaroni Grill

Pros: Most restaurants are disorganized but the Mac Grill does have some… Cons: They pay you $2.65 an hour when waiting tables. They… Advice to Senior Management: Get better GM's. Tell the area directors to stop acting like they are kings when they do store visits. They need to remember… More

There are newer reviews on Romano's Macaroni Grill.

Worked for Romano's Macaroni Grill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Romano's Macaroni Grill reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Romano's Macaroni Grill CEO Brad Blum. All reviews posted anonymously by Romano's Macaroni Grill employees.