Romano's Macaroni Grill
macaronigrill.com Scottsdale, AZ 50 to 149 Employees

Loved the people I worked with, and the atmosphere of the restaurant.

Server (Current Employee)
Redlands, CA

I have been working at Romano's Macaroni Grill part-time for more than 5 years

Prosthe hours you work can easily fit into your schedule. Always walk with cash in pocket. Good job while in school.

ConsObviously, like in any resaurant, work can get pretty hectic. Some guests are incapable of satifaction, regardless of the quality of service or food. Some guests refuse to tip.

Advice to Senior Managementmake sure the restaurant is always stocked with necessary items. i.e. peppermills, balsamic vinegar bottles. Be sure all servers contribute to side work and prebussing. Watch where servers place ditry dishes.

Macaroni Grill

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Romano's Macaroni Grill full-time

Pros: Great company culture, alot of freedom, and good pay, alot… Cons: Inconsistent stability and structure, no communication from executives. Training program was designed with 3-4 MIt's all training at the… Advice to Senior Management: Communication, giving advanced notice when a policy or change is taking place. Not taking short cuts such as avoiding to fix a dishwasher (essential tool… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience

Server/Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Romano's Macaroni Grill part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Some of the best food in the Italian chain industry, great team, great job. I have worked here for about 3 years… Cons: Sometimes corporate decisions and policies do not match up with… Advice to Senior Management: Find out what will incentivize the behavior you seek from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Romano's Macaroni Grill.

Worked for Romano's Macaroni Grill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Romano's Macaroni Grill reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Romano's Macaroni Grill CEO Brad Blum. All reviews posted anonymously by Romano's Macaroni Grill employees.