Romano's Macaroni Grill

www.macaronigrill.com
  www.macaronigrill.com
There are newer employer reviews for Romano's Macaroni Grill

Loved the fellow servers, but management constantly changes.

Former Employee - Server in Louisville, KY
Former Employee - Server in Louisville, KY

I worked at Romano's Macaroni Grill part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I loved that everyone had each other's back. If you needed help or got in the weeds everyone was willing to step in and help each other. It was awesome! We all got a long really well and the management (when I was there) was very helpful and encouraging.

Cons

The company has changed hands pretty often so its hard to learn/relearn the new steps of service and to get everyone on board with them. Also, there are times that people's hours would get cut, but then we would get slammed in service with no extra help.

Be consistent and listen to your servers. They know what your customers like in style of service.

111 Other Employee Reviews for Romano's Macaroni Grill (View Most Recent)

Help needed, under-performing stores need great employees to make it work.

Current Employee - Cook in Pembroke Pines, FL
    Current Employee - Cook in Pembroke Pines, FL

I have been working at Romano's Macaroni Grill full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The checks clear eventually. If you know how to work, you can work as much or more than you want.

Cons

Management, at store and upper levels do not support staff. Do not train, do not correct problems and barely keep equipment in working order

Staff and train all of your stores in spite of sales numbers. If the sales do not support the staff then close the store. If you are going to fix the store, do everything it takes to make it work.

Fun to work there, no room for advancement.

Former Employee - Hostess in Honolulu, HI
    Former Employee - Hostess in Honolulu, HI

I worked at Romano's Macaroni Grill full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone was friendly, I loved working there and I loved my coworkers, Pay wasn't bad, 75 cents above minimum wage and you could make a pretty decent amount in tips. Plus a free meal for each shift you worked.

Cons

At my particular location, I did not like the GM. If you got on his bad side, he would be rude and call you off for no reason. Other managers were great. Kept hiring servers instead of moving people up.

Move people up who already know the menu.

There are newer employer reviews for Romano's Macaroni Grill