Rome Research Corporation

www.pargovernment.com
  www.pargovernment.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rome Research Corporation

Good pay....and that is where it stops.

Current Employee - I'll Tell You When I Get Another Job  in  San Miguel, CA
Current Employee - I'll Tell You When I Get Another Job in San Miguel, CA

I have been working at Rome Research Corporation full-time

Pros

Like I said; The pay is fair for the location. It's a good place to get your feet wet after the military. Once you learn everything about the site you are better off applying your skills with a company that has the opportunity for advancement.

Cons

It's a union shop with no union presence. The only exception is when the contract is close to expiration. That's when they step up to the plate for more pay. The management here will not have your back when it comes to conflict resolution between a customer or the military. They just fire you. Even if you have evidence in your favor....they fire you. One more thing...the benefits....You are better off buying your own medical insurance.

Stand up for the people that work for you. They work hard for you....you should work hard for them. Stop the segregation between corporate and contractors. Keep up to date about openings in the corporate office. If a better position opens up tell your employees about it. If you do all of this you might not lose so many talented people.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Rome Research Corporation (View Most Recent)

Pretty weak

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Miguel, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Miguel, CA

I worked at Rome Research Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good salary for the area, which has a low cost of living, longer hours/work days mean shorter work weeks.

Cons

Lack of communication from top to bottom, vicious rumor mill, company lets the Army beat them like a rented mule, company doesn't stand up for it's employees, little to no involvement from the union that you are required to be part of, multiple employees fired for minor or non-offenses, drastic lack of job security/continuity.

Low stress, fair place.

Current Employee - Customer Support Administrator Level II  in  Warner Robins, GA
    Current Employee - Customer Support Administrator Level II in Warner Robins, GA

I have been working at Rome Research Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Job security, low stress, management trusts you and you won't be micromanaged.

Cons

Few advancement opportunities. Could use more training.

Please provide more advancement opportunities.

There are newer employer reviews for Rome Research Corporation

Worked for Rome Research Corporation? Contribute to the Community!