Rome Research Corporation

www.pargovernment.com
  www.pargovernment.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rome Research Corporation

Good pay....and that is where it stops.

Current Employee - I'll Tell You When I Get Another Job in San Miguel, CA
Current Employee - I'll Tell You When I Get Another Job in San Miguel, CA

I have been working at Rome Research Corporation full-time

Pros

Like I said; The pay is fair for the location. It's a good place to get your feet wet after the military. Once you learn everything about the site you are better off applying your skills with a company that has the opportunity for advancement.

Cons

It's a union shop with no union presence. The only exception is when the contract is close to expiration. That's when they step up to the plate for more pay. The management here will not have your back when it comes to conflict resolution between a customer or the military. They just fire you. Even if you have evidence in your favor....they fire you. One more thing...the benefits....You are better off buying your own medical insurance.

Stand up for the people that work for you. They work hard for you....you should work hard for them. Stop the segregation between corporate and contractors. Keep up to date about openings in the corporate office. If a better position opens up tell your employees about it. If you do all of this you might not lose so many talented people.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Rome Research Corporation (View Most Recent)

Low stress, fair place.

Current Employee - Customer Support Administrator Level II in Warner Robins, GA
    Current Employee - Customer Support Administrator Level II in Warner Robins, GA

I have been working at Rome Research Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Job security, low stress, management trusts you and you won't be micromanaged.

Cons

Few advancement opportunities. Could use more training.

Please provide more advancement opportunities.

Frustrating

Current Employee - Electronics Tech II in San Miguel, CA
    Current Employee - Electronics Tech II in San Miguel, CA

I have been working at Rome Research Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay, good work hours.

Cons

Lack of accountability. Union presence. Unqualified techs. Poor benefits.

There are newer employer reviews for Rome Research Corporation