Rome Research Corporation

www.pargovernment.com

Good pay....and that is where it stops.

I'll Tell You When I Get Another Job (Current Employee) San Miguel, CA

ProsLike I said; The pay is fair for the location. It's a good place to get your feet wet after the military. Once you learn everything about the site you are better off applying your skills with a company that has the opportunity for advancement.

ConsIt's a union shop with no union presence. The only exception is when the contract is close to expiration. That's when they step up to the plate for more pay. The management here will not have your back when it comes to conflict resolution between a customer or the military. They just fire you. Even if you have evidence in your favor....they fire you. One more thing...the benefits....You are better off buying your own medical insurance.

Advice to Senior ManagementStand up for the people that work for you. They work hard for you....you should work hard for them. Stop the segregation between corporate and contractors. Keep up to date about openings in the corporate office. If a better position opens up tell your employees about it. If you do all of this you might not lose so many talented people.

Pretty weak

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Miguel, CA

I worked at Rome Research Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good salary for the area, which has a low cost… Cons: Lack of communication from top to bottom, vicious rumor mill, company lets the Army beat them like a rented mule, company doesn't stand up for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Low stress, fair place.

Customer Support Administrator Level II (Current Employee) Warner Robins, GA

I have been working at Rome Research Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Job security, low stress, management trusts you and you won't… Cons: Few advancement opportunities. Could use more training. Advice to Senior Management: Please provide more advancement opportunities. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Rome Research Corporation.

Worked for Rome Research Corporation? Contribute to the Community!