Rome Research Corporation

www.pargovernment.com

Honesty

Satellite/Com-Sec Technician (Former Employee) Fort Ritchie, MD

ProsThere very good at bring you in the door the truth is they may defer from the original agreement.

ConsPay attention to the information that is given verbally and document every conversation and meeting. You are trained and then stripped of you value for skills and hourly wage.

Advice to Senior Managementstick to what the offer that's presented and the employee will not leave listen to the information disturbed and stop replacing employee for inexpensive fresh out the military employee they hold only a quality to get a job not keep one over a long period.

Not bad. Benefits are not that great in my opionion

Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) Hurst, TX

I have been working at Rome Research Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros: Working hours flexibility are great Cons: Cost of benefits is too high No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good pay....and that is where it stops.

I'll Tell You When I Get Another Job (Current Employee) San Miguel, CA

I have been working at Rome Research Corporation full-time

Pros: Like I said; The pay is fair for the location. It's a good place to get your feet wet after the military.… Cons: It's a union shop with no union presence. The only exception is when the contract is close to expiration. That's when they step up to… Advice to Senior Management: Stand up for the people that work for you. They work hard for you....you should work hard for them. Stop the segregation between corporate and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Rome Research Corporation.

Worked for Rome Research Corporation? Contribute to the Community!