Ronco Communications & Electronics

www.ronco.net
There are newer employer reviews for Ronco Communications & Electronics

The company is CHEAP.

I worked at Ronco Communications & Electronics

Pros

some of the peopleare great, close to my family, company car

Cons

no rasies at all, no cost of living increases, managers lie, the company keeps picking the pockets of the workers.

If you don't start treating the workers better with merit and/or cost of live raises while continuing to take money out of thier checks for the owners greed. UNOINS are just waiting

7 Other Employee Reviews for Ronco Communications & Electronics (View Most Recent)

Solid Company

I have been working at Ronco Communications & Electronics full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Decent Benefits , Company Truck and Gas card. Very technically sound workforce. First level supervisors are supportive and easy to work for.

Cons

Owner runs company via e-mail, seldom seen and reluctant to seek input from employees.
    Sales force would rather sit in the office than get out and talk to customers. There are no raises. Poorly run human resources dept. Company is unfocused jumps from one "Next Big Thing " to the next.

Working at Ronco was the worst job experience of my life.

Former Employee - Technician in Latham, NY
    Former Employee - Technician in Latham, NY

I worked at Ronco Communications & Electronics full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Company car with gas card which you allowed to take home.

Cons

5 years no raises, no cost of living. Little training. When they laid me off, no severance package, denied paying me my vacation time (3 weeks). Management is clueless bottom of the barrel who operate out of fear and intimidation. No technical support available to technicians on call after hours.

I hope you get yours. The way this company is being run, the quality of the dedicated people that they laying off is an indication that this company is on the skids.

There are newer employer reviews for Ronco Communications & Electronics