Roofing Supply Group

www.rsgroof.com

Might Want To Look Somewhere Else

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsSmart, copy cat strategy of Beacon Roofing Supply while making "no-brainier" capital investments in IT, procurement, and new store openings with no competition in booming residential markets.

ConsA thin margin business with poor industry conditions post the residential housing crash with no end in sight as of yet. Expect consolidation of profitable, smaller mom and pop operations with continued layoffs of blue collar workers.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to think about the future. Are supplier rebates sustainable for the future? What complements roofing materials? What do you do if the roofing suppliers drop their rebates?

Fast-track company

I have been working at Roofing Supply Group

Pros: Family-oriented group, entrepreneurial spirit, competitive Cons: Private equity company - lots of changes More

Journey to be cutting-edge in the industry.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Roofing Supply Group full-time

Pros: Great people. New processes. New challenges. Great… Cons: Benefits are not great. No raises, but bonuses were generous. Personal growth experience depends… Advice to Senior Management: I hear new management is changing back to be the company they were in 2006 and before, with the VPs in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Roofing Supply Group.

Worked for Roofing Supply Group? Contribute to the Community!