Room 77
www.room77.com Mountain View, CA 16 to 50 Employees

One of the best teams I've ever worked with!

Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Room 77 full-time for more than 3 years

ProsOne of the things that continues to impress me is the unshakable focus on hiring the best team in the industry. We've got founders and entrepreneurs working on the team to develop the best travel product in the market.

Once hired, this company knows how to take care of its employees, not only in terms of perks but also creating a culture of solving problems in the best possible way. At the end of the day, I want to feel like I am making a difference to the industry I am working in.

ConsI wish it was in the City!

One of the best teams in the valley

I have been working at Room 77 full-time for more than a year

Pros: Hard working, energetic, and smart people - with a shared mission. No politics, very transparent culture... everyone has a lot of freedom yet understands… Cons: Can be hectic at times, as are all start-ups.... Everyone… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Room 77.

Worked for Room 77? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Room 77 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Room 77 CEO Drew Patterson. All reviews posted anonymously by Room 77 employees.