Room to Read
www.roomtoread.org San Francisco, CA 500 to 999 Employees

I've learned more in my 3 years at Room to Read than I have in my prior 10 years of experience combined

I have been working at Room to Read full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFun, passionate, driven, talented staff combined with a mission that speaks to my heart. Stretch opportunities galore. Never, ever bored. Beer cart Friday - enough said!

ConsGiven its age in the growth cycle of an org, Room to Read is in its "adolescence". We're no longer a start-up, but we're also not quite yet a mature organization. We're still learning to put in the infrastructure, systems and processes in place to catch up with our growth, which sometimes results in some growing pains. But, we're getting there!

Very exceptional opportunity for professional growth

Fundraising (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Room to Read full-time

Pros: You will get to take on projects at Room to Read… Cons: Room to Read is for the passionate and ambitious so if you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Organization. Work is rewarding and challenging.

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Room to Read part-time for less than a year

Pros: Fun culture, really smart and dedicated people. You will learn… Cons: Not a lot of mentorship, professional development opportunities or growth… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Room to Read.

Worked for Room to Read? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Room to Read reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Room to Read CEO Erin Ganju. All reviews posted anonymously by Room to Read employees.