Roper St. Francis Healthcare

www.ropersaintfrancis.com
There are newer employer reviews for Roper St. Francis Healthcare

I really enjoy working with the people at Roper St. Francis Healthcare. You get great experience opportunities.

Current Employee - Act in Charleston, SC
Current Employee - Act in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Roper St. Francis Healthcare part-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Opportunities to move around to different departments to get more experiences in different fields.

Cons

You have the occational management that is not willing to work with you on anything.

Be very supportive of those employees that are trying to further their education to better serve you and would beniffite them.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Roper St. Francis Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Hiring Double-Talk, Delays, Overall Bad Experience.

Former Employee - Applications Analyst in Charleston, SC
    Former Employee - Applications Analyst in Charleston, SC

I worked at Roper St. Francis Healthcare full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company offers IT challenges and good benefits, so for someone looking for employment, it's a great choice. But, read the cons.

Cons

I applied for a RSFH IT analyst job in May 2012. I was contacted after a couple of weeks and participated in a one hour screening interview. Based on that experience, I was scheduled for an on-site interview with an IT director. That interview lasted 2.5 hours, and I was told I'd be scheduled for a 'peer interview' and possible further consideration. Then 38 days pass. I called HR and asked for updates on my application and was told 'you are still being considered, hang in there we'll be in touch', during the wait and was patient. On day 38 I received a basic brush off call: "thanks but we've hired someone else". I tried to get some feedback, but got the typical corporate stone wall. I was considered, and told I was qualified for the position, only to be rejected with no explanation.

One of RSFH's mantra's is that they treat clients with 'compassion'. That surely doesn' t apply to job seekers! If your hiring managers tell job candidates they are qualified based on documented job requirements, only to reverse themselves and bascially say: Oh, I made a mistake, you aren't qualified after all" is bad behavior. It's even worse that you don't extend a patient job seeker some explanation for your decision to not hire. I'd advise IT people to steer clear of this outfit, applying for a job is likely a waste of time.

A great place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I worked at Roper St. Francis Healthcare full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Room for advancement,safe clean environment,friendly people,state of the art equipment, full benefits

Cons

The only thing I didn't care for is the health insurance tiers, based on your physical fitness. It's not enough of a problem to avoid working there though.

Stop giving managers the big profit sharing checks, give it to all of the employees

There are newer employer reviews for Roper St. Francis Healthcare