Rose International, a great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Rose International

Pros

I enjoyed my tenure with Rose and look forward to working with them again. They were very informative and attentative when needed. Rose is big, but there was never a time that I did not know what was happening with my job and it is very family oriented. Work/life balance was evident. Everyone that I encountered were happy working at Rose and only spoke positives.

Cons

As always I suppose with everyone more money would be good, even though probably the economy does not accomodate any longer.

Keep up the good work

Other Reviews for Rose International

Rose

Current Employee - Application Developer  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Application Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Rose International

Pros

The placement of contractors is quick.

Cons

The head location is remote and communication is weak.

There should be more communication.

Rose International is reputable company to work with.

Former Employee - Consultant  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Rose International

Pros

Rose International is a large consulting firm with many opportunities for work. I enjoyed my time working with Rose International at one of it's global clients located in downtown st. louis missouri. The whole process of interviewing, back ground check and negotiation with Rose was very easy to complete. The Human Resources team is very friendly and performed all followup with me as necessary. The employees seem to have a lot of energy and quickly respond to your needs. Even when dealing with some not so great clients. Overall I would definitely recommend Rose to anyone as a good company to work.

Cons

Some of the downsides of working at Rose International that stood out the most are the fact that Rose International does not pay as high as some of the other consultant firms of similar size. Sometimes the Account executive personnel are not as quick to follow up with you when you have an issue. Also, when working at one of their clients in the greater St. Louis downtown area, I found them to not be as informed as they should. When details of the contract changed, I would have to let them know as opposed to them calling me. They also didn't reach out to me to see how the contract or job was going.

They could reach out or communicate more with the consultants.

There are newer employer reviews for Rose International.

Worked for Rose International? Contribute to the Community!