What a wonderful experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jefferson City, MO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jefferson City, MO

I have been working at Rose International full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I had worked at a conventional application development job before becoming a consultant for Rose. They showed me how poorly compensated and respected I was in my old jobs. I have been assigned to several consulting jobs and have benefitted my family by having much better compensation. I've benefited professionallty too. I've been able to meet so many more professional connections and work on challenging varied technical assignments. This has been a very rewarding career move for me. All of the Rose people took a very genuine liking to me and they have treated me like family and a friend. When I got to the end of my first assignment, it was a bit scarry....the uncertain feeling that you get.....but the Rose people had a strong local job presence and they keep me informed of opportunities that they had me submitted to. The likelyhood of not having a job seems to be something I am no longer worried about.

Cons

The benefits at Rose have declined since I first started working with them. I know that benefits have declined in all markets, but I had hoped that our benefits would have or could have remained better.

Advice to Management

Your government group is the best. Please continue to support that group and their staff. They have built a strong positive presence within the state and local government circle.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great Company!

Current Employee - Marketing in Chesterfield, MO
    Current Employee - Marketing in Chesterfield, MO

I have been working at Rose International full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Rose provides a superior employment experience. The company offers many opportunities for career advancement and skill development.

Cons

Nothing to report here - my job is great!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Contractor for almost 2 years

Former Contractor - Business Analyst in Concord, CA
    Former Contractor - Business Analyst in Concord, CA

I worked at Rose International as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Contractor work in a bad economy, so at least you have work especially if you don't care what type of work is assigned to you.

Cons

False hopes of potentially being hired by the contracting client. Contracts being reuined for work without wages being re-negotiaed, no health benefits, no vacation time at all.

Advice to Management

Match a 401k plan, provide benefits for contractors, provide paid vacation for contractors, provide paid sick leave and salary re-negotians.