Rose International

www.roseit.com
  www.roseit.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rose International

Great experience, employees helped me each step of the way

Former Employee - Network Engineer in Parole, MD
Former Employee - Network Engineer in Parole, MD

I worked at Rose International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great work experience. Employees are very helpful and responsive to all requests no matter how trivial. They guided me along my career path very smoothly.

Cons

Small but growing company. They are getting more customer accounts.

Keep up the good work!

Rose International Response

Nov 12, 2013

We are very happy to hear about your experience with Rose International. We believe in providing our contractors the tools and support necessary to complete their assignments with our clients. We may ... More

71 Other Employee Reviews for Rose International (View Most Recent)

At best a payroller with no connection to employee. I want to love my employer. I'm looking for a new love now.

I have been working at Rose International as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Great job as far as contracts go. They pay the checks on time and send a news letter.

Cons

If you are looking for hands off payroller for your present job, this is a great place. HOWEVER if heath insurance matters, going without it, but paying for it, for months is a horrible drawback.

Who is my account manager? It took 3 calls and 2 emails to get a response when my contract was coming to an end. "OK we will check on what other options exist." was the last message, no follow up, none expected after trying so hard to get ahold of who that person even was. There are lots of contract companies out there, that care about quality staffing. This is really more about screening the candidate the client has identified, and paying them. The employee has no visibility beyond the newsletter as to how they stay gainfully employed (which was preferred so that we could retain the healthcare benefits we paid into for months, but never got the value out of).

Your contract employees are not FTEs, but they are also a great asset if you care about creating a compelling workforce. If you don't though, there are a lot of other agencies that will. Consider a fully responsible account management program instead of being ordertaker, payrollers. We can speak highly for you and help bring new business or talent, but only if we believe you will do something with this. Try to be a brand and a visible presence to all involved rather than behaving like an India Based Outsourcer call center, with a "US" mailing address face.

Con

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Rose International as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Great follow up and a wealth of information is provided to the client/contractor.

Cons

the turn around of your contact with the company; my original contact with the company was great but she left the company and the new person is good but does not as punctual as she was.

provide medical insurance for everyone

Rose International Response

Sep 13, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. Should you need any further assistance, please reach out to us at (636) 812-4000, and we will put you in contact with right person or department.

There are newer employer reviews for Rose International