Rose International

www.roseit.com
  www.roseit.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rose International

Experience with Rose International was good.

Former Employee - Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
Former Employee - Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Rose International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Was able to learn and gain more experience with the work assignment / opportunity I was given to be a contractor for Bank of America.

Cons

No Benefits associated with this position.

When being forced to take time off without pay due to mandatory furlough, Management should have provided their employees with a more advanced notification.

71 Other Employee Reviews for Rose International (View Most Recent)

At best a payroller with no connection to employee. I want to love my employer. I'm looking for a new love now.

I have been working at Rose International as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Great job as far as contracts go. They pay the checks on time and send a news letter.

Cons

If you are looking for hands off payroller for your present job, this is a great place. HOWEVER if heath insurance matters, going without it, but paying for it, for months is a horrible drawback.

Who is my account manager? It took 3 calls and 2 emails to get a response when my contract was coming to an end. "OK we will check on what other options exist." was the last message, no follow up, none expected after trying so hard to get ahold of who that person even was. There are lots of contract companies out there, that care about quality staffing. This is really more about screening the candidate the client has identified, and paying them. The employee has no visibility beyond the newsletter as to how they stay gainfully employed (which was preferred so that we could retain the healthcare benefits we paid into for months, but never got the value out of).

Your contract employees are not FTEs, but they are also a great asset if you care about creating a compelling workforce. If you don't though, there are a lot of other agencies that will. Consider a fully responsible account management program instead of being ordertaker, payrollers. We can speak highly for you and help bring new business or talent, but only if we believe you will do something with this. Try to be a brand and a visible presence to all involved rather than behaving like an India Based Outsourcer call center, with a "US" mailing address face.

Registration process too laborious.

Former Employee - Receptionist in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Receptionist in Denver, CO

I worked at Rose International part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pay was good, easy to access online reports/documents.

Cons

Too much turn-over of Rose staff, Was needing long term employment. Had to print out over 100 pages for my records. Felt like I was inundated with paperwork, scanning documents, faxing, etc to get registered with Rose. All Rose service associated were difficult to understand on the phone. It sounded like the call center was outsourced to another country other than the U.S.

The short term position offered to me could have been stream-lined for easier application. It seemed like the sales support/receptionist position was treated like a Homeland Security position. Other new hires I met described the same experience with their applications.

Rose International Response

Oct 10, 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback. We dislike paperwork too, and are always working on ways to make our on-boarding process quicker and easier for our employees. However, we are required by ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Rose International