Not thrilling, but certainly not the most disappointing recruiter.

Former Employee - Network Engineer
Former Employee - Network Engineer

I worked at Rose International as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

One of the only recruiters I've ever spoken to where I didn't get a bum rush to do something or sign something. Quite professional. Good listeners.

Cons

Like most other contract positions, no rush to find me another position after the first one was done. I wish recruiters would put some energy into finding you something new, otherwise there is no loyalty.

Don't know anything about upper management. No real contact after I started working, and almost none after the job.

Rose International Response

Feb 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are happy to hear that you felt listened to and comfortable with our process. We take pride in treating our consultants well. Please do keep ... More

Other Reviews for Rose International

Neutral

Current Employee - Web Editor  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Web Editor in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Rose International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Decent hourly wage. Approved by Kaiser Permanente

Cons

No paid sick days or holidays, costly health insurance coverage

I know most agencies don't provide benefits but it sure would have been nice to have Thanksgiving day off, paid, to spend with family. Perhaps such a thing could be considered after a certain amount of hours worked.

Trainer

Former Employee - Trainer
    Former Employee - Trainer

I worked at Rose International as a contractor

Pros

In my experience, if they are interested in your skills, they will work with you to get you on a contract.

Cons

I worked for them on a short-term training contract. They wanted me for a second contract, but kept dragging out the time periods when the work would begin. Then I didn't hear anything. Kept contacting them every couple of weeks with little information. Finally, they told me that months prior they didn't get enough interested trainers for the contract so they didn't go after it with the State. .....a little honesty upfront would have been nice.

Rose International Response

Jan 3, 2014

Thank you for your interest in working with Rose International on this project. We strive to keep everyone as informed as possible throughout the proposal process. Due to the uncertain nature of ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Rose International.

Worked for Rose International? Contribute to the Community!