Rose International

www.roseit.com

Excellent experience!

Administrative/Clerical Recruiter (Current Employee) Creve Coeur, MO

ProsThe best thing about working for Rose is that they continue to find opportunities that match your skill set. Once an assignment is completed, they do not hesitate submitting you for other opportunities.

ConsThere are none that I can think of at this time.

Advice to Senior ManagementFollow up is key to retaining good candidates. Not weekly updates but once a candidate is submitted for an opportunity, the recruiter should follow up with the candidate to advise them of the status of their submission for a position.

Rose International Response

Jun 27, 2014

Glad you to hear about your positive experience! We agree - follow up is key. We strive to maintain an open communication dialogue with all of our candidates.

not to good

Loan Processor (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

I have been working at Rose International as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: company has no perks, for the employee's if you need… Cons: no follow up on jobs, poor leadership Advice to Senior Management: none No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Scam company

Developer Analyst II (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Rose International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: None Scam artists, they skim wages. Cons: These snakes took my resume from the internet (it is posted at many job sites) and they reformatted the resume to fit their standards, and… Advice to Senior Management: Do NOT believe that this company is legit, they scam people and manufacturer credentials to make a person look more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Rose International.

Worked for Rose International? Contribute to the Community!